RELiON 12V 50A LiFePO4 Lithium
The RB50 is a 12V 52Ah lithium marine deep cycle battery. The RB52 offers abundant power in a small footprint. It’s versatile and compact enough to be used in many marine applications including smaller boats with lower battery requirements, boats that require two of the same batteries and boats with electrical systems designed for just one battery.
Lithium Iron Posphate - LiFePO4 - is the safest lithium chemistry produced. It is less reactive if abused, had a higher temperature tolerance and can be operated up to 650C.
RELiON lithium batteries have a better performance at higher temperatures due to higher lithium ionic conductivity, giving you the excellent thermal stability and termal runaway at 2700C. They also feature an internal Power Control Board (PCB) or external Battery Management System (BMS) for higher watt systems.
Features and Benefits
- Safer Product - RELiON is made with stainless-steel cell cases and contains a termal fuse for protection.
- Longer Life Span - RELiON batteries offer up to 10 times the life span compared to lead acid alternatives, it may outlast the original application.
- Faster Charging - With the capacity to charge with two charging stages, absorbtion and trickle, lithium batteries take much less time to charge.
- Light weight - Approximately one-third of the weight of lead acid alternatives.
- Consistent Power Delivery - Lithium batteries offer a higher usable capacity, meaning you get more hours of use between charging.
Part number: RB50
Amp Hours: 50Ah
Dimensions: (LxWxTH) 197mm x 166mm x 173mm
Note: * Clearance item - limited supplies. * Weights may vary +/- 5%