RELiON 12V 300A HP LiFePO4 Lithium
The RB300HP is a high performance dual purpose lithium battery that can handle both starting and deep cycling. The RB300-HP has increased peak amps over our standard batteries. This increase in peak amps can be used to start motors, electric start generators and other high amp draw devices. After starting, the battery can double as a house battery providing power for peripherals, accessories and other onboard needs. It's the perfect combination of size and capacity to fit many applications including, RV, marine, solar energy systems and many more.
Lithium Iron Phosphate - LiFePO4 - is the safest lithium chemistry produced. It is less reactive if abused, had a higher temperature tolerance and can be operated up to 650C.
RELiON lithium batteries have a better performance at higher temperatures due to higher lithium ionic conductivity, giving you the excellent thermal stability and termal runaway at 2700C. They also feature an internal Power Control Board (PCB) or external Battery Management System (BMS) for higher watt systems.
Features and Benefits
- Safer Product - RELiON is made with stainless-steel cell cases and contains a termal fuse for protection.
- Longer Life Span - RELiON batteries offer up to 10 times the life span compared to lead acid alternatives, it may outlast the original application.
- Faster Charging - With the capacity to charge with two charging stages, absorbtion and trickle, lithium batteries take much less time to charge.
- Light weight - Approximately one-third of the weight of lead acid alternatives.
- Consistent Power Delivery - Lithium batteries offer a higher usable capacity, meaning you get more hours of use between charging.
Part number: RB300HP
Industry group size: 8d
Amp Hours: 300Ah
Dimensions: (LxWxTH) 520mm x 267mm x 228mm
Note: * Clearance item - limited supplies. * Weights may vary +/- 5%