RELiON 48V 100A LiFePO4 Lithium
The RB48V100 is a 48V 100ah lithium deep cycle battery. This lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery is ready to replace your lead-acid battery bank in your solar energy system or electric vehicle. It’s powerful, rugged, and has an extremely long cycle life. The 48V100 battery can store more energy and charge faster than lead-acid battery alternatives.
If you’re looking for energy storage for your residential solar system for grid-tie or off-grid, this 48V lithium battery is a great option. Deep cycle batteries are a key component in off-grid solar electric systems, and for grid-tie or emergency backup power systems with or without solar. For renewable energy systems, the 48V100 battery is compatible with Outback, Schneider Electric, Magnum, Morningstar and many other leading brands of inverters and solar charge controllers.
RELiON lithium batteries have a better performance at higher temperatures due to higher lithium ionic conductivity, giving you the excellent thermal stability and terminal runaway at 2700C. It is equipped with a LINYI Connector terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Features and Benefits
- Safer Product - RELiON is made with stainless-steel cell cases and contains a termal fuse for protection.
- Longer Life Span - RELiON batteries offer up to 10 times the life span compared to lead acid alternatives, it may outlast the original application.
- Faster Charging - With the capacity to charge with two charging stages, absorbtion and trickle, lithium batteries take much less time to charge.
- Light weight - Approximately one-third of the weight of lead acid alternatives.
- Consistent Power Delivery - Lithium batteries offer a higher usable capacity, meaning you get more hours of use between charging.
Part number: RB48-100
Amp Hours: 100Ah
Dimensions: (LxWxTH) 832mm x 285mm x 255mm
Note: * Clearance item - limited supplies. * Weights may vary +/- 5%